Saturday, January 17, 2015

Introducing the fabulous Alyssa Asplund!


Hello, I am Alyssa, and I am extremely excited to be working on costume design with you lovely ladies. Design in general is something I am very interested in, as I am a graphic design major (so far I am really loving it!), and I also really like fashion so I feel that this class will be extremely fun for me.

I adore Mary Poppins, always one of my favorite movies as a kid, and I saw Saving Mr. Banks, which brought me to tears. To be working on costumes for this amazing story makes me extremely excited, and I can't wait to spend time with you all and get to work!

I have some experience with sewing, as I took the sewing class last semester, and I thought I might share my final project with you (to the right). It was a lot of work, and took SO much time, but I was extremely relieved to have it done.

Some of my hobbies are reading, hiking, photography, and dancing (awkwardly and in an uncoordinated way). Now you've gotten to know me a bit, and I can't wait to get to know you better throughout the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment