Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Introducing Lauren Hadley!

Hi All! My name is Lauren Hadley. I am from Vancouver, Canada and have been here at BYU-Hawaii since 2011 and am graduating in April 2015. I love playing sports, going to the beach, eating, and more eating. I have been married for two years now, to a super-cool guy named, Isaac. And we have a one year old daughter named Mea. We named her after the beach, Waimea because that is where our first date was and where my husband proposed.  My husband and I just started working as the hale parents for Hale 4 & 6.

This course was recommended to me by a friend and I am really excited about it. I haven't sewed anything since Middle School by from what I remember, I loved it. I am looking forward to learning a new skill which I can use for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment