Friday, April 3, 2015

Costume Critique--Kai Langer on Ellen Degeneres

There are a couple of YouTube videos of an adorable Bruno Mars fan who comes on the Ellen Show and sings. He is a toddler, and he has some impeccable style for such a little kid. Ellen looks pretty good, too. Professional-looking menswear style. But this little kid looks pretty dope! And the fedora, he always has one, and the button up shirt and the vest--for some reason it is so cute to see little kids look like well-dressed adults. When my friend showed my one of the videos I thought it was so cute I nearly died, and then when I got home I looked up the rest of them and decided that it was worthy of a blog post.

 For designer...I am not certain but I am gonna say his mom dresses him. Is it right for the production?--absolutely!! Just look at him! The style is great for being on the show, and it seems like he is getting inspiration from his favorite singer, Bruno Mars. The clothes make him look cool and classy, while his personality makes him seem sweet and adorable. It's a pretty perfect mix. There is not a single out fit he wears that I don't like. I will remember this for someday when I have a little boy and will make him look as cute as this.



If you haven't seen the videos, I would suggest checking this one out--it is my favorite.

He got his first moment of fame from a video that his parents posted of him singing that went viral, and then the people on Ellen contacted them and invited Kai to come sing. Pretty cool!

He looks cute and very professional. And I just have to say that for a 4-5 year old kid he has a heck of a lot of confidence to be comfortable performing in front of such a large group of people, several times.

He actually got to sing with Bruno Mars, too. And it was very cool for them to work  it out that he would get to meet him. It really meant a lot to this little kid. And the outfit he wears when he sings with him is my favorite. He's a cool, well-dressed little kid.

 This is my favorite outfit of his because it is the most relaxed looking. He looks more casual in this--it's the denim jacket, I think--but still has that flair with his trademark fedora.

No comments:

Post a Comment