Sunday, February 8, 2015

Costume Critique: My Little Pony Equestria Girls- Rainbow Rocks


Yes. I went there. Nope. I'm not sorry! I love this sequel so much! My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks! no specific designers, but lots of artists and animators.
3 &7) I love the character designs in this movie. This is  spin off of the show My Little Pony, so they designers had to think of how to translate ponies into humans and maintain the characters' personalities and characteristics. They even incorporated the cutie marks (butt tattoos) in the characters, even the background characters. It must have been lots of fun and also kinda frustrating to get each character just right.



5) again.... favorite costume... yup.... tough question. I really love the villainess'  designs. They were sirens banishes to our world and they take on the forms of normal high school girls. Yet, their design is very pop starish. It really makes them stand out from the background characters and even the main characters. No matter what form or outfit they are in, they do stand out above anyone else.

(siren form, normal, siren powers restored respectively)






 Another personal favorite other than the main characters are the fashionistas, the Snapshots. I mean look at them! How would you describe their look. gothic? punk? cute? a mix of all? I'm mainly talking about all of them beside the white haired one. very very unique and different and i absolutely love it! the colors and style and accessories just makes me squee and geek out and want to make it ASAP. both of them because I love them both

No comments:

Post a Comment