Sunday, February 8, 2015

Lab Hours

These lab hours were rather frustrating. I tried making another top cap but something was off and the pieces werent fitting together like they should. Sooooo I went "nope" . I finished added lace to Tori's park stroller skirt so it would reach her ankles. Once I finished that i went to the board to find something to do. Most of the things were pretty unclear and I didnt' feel right working on them when someone else knows more than I do what needed to be done. So decided to go exploring and find pieces for different people. I found coats for mr. and mrs. Banks and found several hats for other characters (see pic of me working a black hat with my new haircut with a derp face). Even though I didn't feel like i was doing much, I'm pretty sure that my exploring the closet for those small pieces did actually help.




No comments:

Post a Comment