Monday, February 16, 2015

Lab hours

These lab hours were a lot more productive in my opinion. At first I didn't want to touch or think about the sweeper caps because of a recent frustration with the pattern so I worked on smaller things. Alpha asked me to work on Katie Nana's hat by adding a black ribbon around to cover up the sky blue part. That took me an hour to do which I find strange. I always seem to take my time with handstitching things. I then worked on making the hat look more Edwardian. originally, the hat had a down curve to it making it a sun hat/ With Alpha's help and creative mind, I stitched it down in a couple of places and gave the brim a wavy shape and dispelling the sun hat look! For the last hour of my lab work, Sister Dooley gave me a new hat pattern which had much better instructions to it than the one I found. I was able to make two hats but there is still a little bit of work needed to be done on them but it wont be too earth shatter if it isn't done


No comments:

Post a Comment